Residential Evictions

Are your tenants causing issues? If you have a possession order we can transfer it up to the high court for you, enabling you to evict your tenant in a quicker, more cost effective way.

A possession order is simply a court instruction about your property. As a landlord you apply for a possession order when you want your tenants to leave but they’re not willing to go. There are two types of possession order, an outright order and a suspended order, both usually made by a judge at a special possession hearing. But you may want to use the faster Section 21 procedure, where a judge can rule there’s no need for a hearing. We’ll advise about the best method for your situation.

We can help with suspended possession orders and outright possession orders. The outright process gives the tenant a date to leave, often two weeks after the order is made. The Section 21 eviction process means the court can make an outright order if your notice is valid, a popular way ahead for private landlords.  A suspended order lets the tenant stay as long as they abide by the conditions you, the landlord, put in place, for example no more loud music played late at night.

Get in touch

For more information on any of our services, fill out the form below or get in touch with us on 0333 567 70 80 or email us at